After arrival at Kumarakom met our representative, who would brief you about the tour and arrange smooth transfer to the hotel. Rest and relax for a while before driving to the coast situated on the banks of Vembanad lake. Enjoy a boat ride to reach Coconut lagoon, located at the banks of Kavanar River. Evening to be spend on a boat cruise.
Start day 2 with an excursion to 'Philip Kutty's Farm'. Witness the tacts of fishing and farming at Philip Kutty's that is sure to leave you with some unforgettable memories. In the afternoon meet our expert chef who’ll enlighten you on making of some of the Kerala’s hard-core seafood dishes. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, head straight to Marari Beach. Initially by boat and then followed by the road trip. Stay at Marari beach for 4 days, fully enjoying its picturesque and peaceful surroundings of this beach destination. Later in the day, try your hands on cooking Kerala seafood in guidance of professionals using fresh regional spices.
After breakfast , depart to Cochin airport to board a flight for the onward journey.
• Travel to the famous fish and spice market of Cochin
• Explore the delightful tea, spice and rubber estates, in Periyar
• Try hand on some of the traditional dishes to be well versed with the style of cooking
• Get introduced to the Indian style of cooking by attending a cooking class by expert chefs.
• Enjoy a boat safari on the Periyar Lake
• Leisurely walk to the Spice Village
• Excursion to bird sanctuary, at Kumarakom
Call Us- +91 (11) 41605000, 9911332454
Add.- I-46 First Floor, Lajpat Nagar - II, ND-24
Subscribe now and recieve a 20% discount on your next tour booking ❯❯